Few resources exist to provide informative and accurate data for the U.S.
And even fewer organizations exist that are backed by a medical faculty like Encephalitis411.
That’s what makes us different.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those impacted by encephalitis.
– Improve medical provider early education
– Conduct medical research to improve diagnostics and treatment
– Connect survivors/caregivers to qualified resources
– Increase patient and caregiver understanding
– Connect survivors/caregivers to support communities
– Educate insurers toward expanding coverage
– Support treating physicians during the acute diagnostic stage
One of our main goals is to encourage and support funding for prevention, diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation for better outcomes for this devastating illness.
We aim to encourage and support those impacted throughout their journey, working together with researchers, medical providers, patients, caregivers, and insurers, to get the best possible results.
We aspire to provide resources, information, education, connections, and support to further increase awareness of this “invisible” illness.
Looking to connect with others impacted by encephalitis? Visit the Encephalitis411 forum on Inspire by clicking here. If you are a Facebook user, you can see events, notes of inspiration, and interaction by clicking here.
This information contained on the pages of this website is not a substitute for professional advice,
and is not intended for use in diagnosing, curing, or preventing disease.
Please consult a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.